Friday, June 3, 2011

Of Clubs and (failed) resolutions

I haven't got much time to write this. I'm brushing my teeth as I type away. Needless to say, this isn't going to be very profound.

Firstly, I went vegan for a month this year and wrote a Tumblog about it. (Told you it wasn't going to be profound).

Secondly, I didn't follow through with my resolution of writing a post a day with world counts that would keep increasing as the months went along.

Is it June already? That's half a year gone by in the blink of an eye. How time flies. I'm going to be a year (gulp) older in a few months but if anyone asks, I'm 19. But this isn't to say that the first 6 months of 2011 haven't been productive. I landed myself a great job as features writer and I'm starting a book and DVD club (more on this soon).

So here's to another glorious, hopefully more profound half year that'll see like-minded folk come together, and a whole lot of plans come to fruition.

Until the weekend then...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...